Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 677 - Stay Here Don't Put Out The Glow

Shoes:  Pink satin shoes Miu Miu

I have to stop buying navy polka dot dresses!  I've had this one for months but never worn it yet, then bought one in Primark a couple of weeks ago, there's the smaller spot Uttam one I got quite recently and I still have a wrap-over by Barbara Hulanicki and an old Tesco one with peter-pan collar.  That's the ones I can remember, there's possibly more!  I'm sure I own several black and white spotty ones too, hmm I have a problem.  They are so easy to style though, but always look great with minimal effort!  I thought I'd do something a little different with these shoes today and add some shoe clips from my So-Yeon Sarah shoes.  Oh and I had to lol and keep the image of Legolas about to shoot my big bow for you to see...!

Wearing:  Navy spot midi-dress and swallow cardigan  Dorothy Perkins, shoe scarf gift, shoe clips/bow Irregular Choice.  
Fit: True to size. 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.
 

4 comments :

  1. That polka dot dress is lovely and you are so right about polka dots. I'm the exact same. I cannot get enough of them - they are a timeless classic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVE this outfit and how you changed the shoes up with the clip, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The clip looks great on them, just perfect!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.