Thursday 26 July 2012

Day 692 - I Might Drink A Little More Than I Should Tonight

Shoes: Blue floral 'Itsy Bitsy Betsy' Irregular Choice 

I wasn't entirely happy with these shoes in regards to the dress I wore them with, but I'm struggling a little at the moment.  As you'll have noticed I've 'lost' my usual space in my bedroom for photo-taking-it's currently floor to almost ceiling with shoes (mostly that I'm selling) and besides the floor space, it's a very dark corner when there's nothing but shoe boxes blocking out the light!  Add to that the fact that it's now restricting the shoes I can access (my IC cupboard is completely blocked off behind these piles as is two 'towers' and some of the top of my wardrobe), so I'm really down to a smaller selection of shoes to pick from each day.  It's annoying, but there's not much that I can do until I get some of them out of the way.  I'm feeling a little (actually a lot) like my room is closing in on me just now and I don't like it, but I'm trying my hardest to clear some of it and if I could just curb my new purchases it would help lots (eeek).  Anyway, this dress is lovely, the skirt is just soooo floaty and pretty and at least the shoes kept it off the ground a little.

Wearing:  Floral ruffle maxi dress ASOS Curve, belt (taken from dress) New Look, leopard print cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, shoe scarf gift, earrings Accessorize.  
Fit: I sized up on these and they're a much better fit. They can be quite tight across the foot so watch out for that. Adjustable buckle on slingback and 4 1/4" heel with small platform.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.