Monday 20 August 2012

Day 703 - You Start To Wonder Why You're Here Not There

Shoes: Tri-colour suede t-bar sandals Prada 

I've normally worn this dress in colder months with tights or leggings and felt a little self-conscious in it today with bare legs but wanted to persevere anyway.  It's maybe an inch or so shorter than I'd be comfortable in 'sans leggings' and I know that must sound strange to some people as it's hardly a 'short' dress, but I'm just not accustomed to shorter hemlines/bare legs these days.  It wasn't too windy though and it's not the sort of dress that'll be up round your neck come a big gust anyway, so I was alright in it!

Wearing:  Bird print lace dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, blue corsage gift, belt taken from another dress and Baroque Minima sunglasses Prada.
Fit: True to size, elasticated strap, 4 1/2" heel and very small platform.
Comfort: The bar across the toes may rub after a while, but otherwise no problems and easy walkers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.