Monday 10 September 2012

Day 716 - There's No Religion That Could Save Me

Shoes: Leopard print 'The Big L' Irregular Choice 

I'm having one of those days when I've never stopped, yet I've got nothing done!  I got ready to go out, then it poured with rain and by the time it stopped I was kinda past it.  Seems like a bit of a waste makeup and time, but at least I have the blog, so someone sees my outfit!  I then realised this jumpsuit is ripped at the seam under one arm...I think I've only worn it once and wasn't aware of the rip at the time, but chucked a cardi over it today in the hope it would go unseen (as did my entire outfit really) and I couldn't be bothered planning an entirely new outfit, as I was in the mood for 'casual'.  I must take the hems up when I'm fixing the tear, because although this is supposed to be long, it's too long, even with the highest of my wedges on-I had to haul them up at least 6 inches for the photo, so you could see the shoes underneath.

Wearing:  Spotty jumpsuit Primark, Barbie vest worn underneath Miss Selfridge, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit:  True to size, elasticated strap.  6" heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort:  Well first wear and I only had them on for 5 mins in the house, so can't really comment.

5 comments :

  1. I adore the shoes!! And your lipstick...which shade is it?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja, ich liebe diese leoparden sandalen! oh, i just remembered your lovely german words, i haven't answered on that yet ... this was so cute. your german is still quite good after all those years.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Lipstick is MAC Sinister & Dark Deed (both Venomous Villains) mixed together.

    Haha, I tried a little! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate what you post. You have a new subscriber now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.