Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 728 - Wake Up In The Morning Feeling Like P Diddy

Shoes: Yellow and black heart 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

I love the colours in this dress, it's so bright and the print is fun too.  I was looking back the blog, to see when I last wore these shoes and I believe it was 2010! I hadn't realised it was so long ago.  These were my original, first pair of VW's and although they're not my favourite colour-way, I doubt I could get rid of them because of the sentimental value.  Now I kinda look like a duck faced, crazy coloured poodle in these pics!!  I added a deep purple, sparkling lipgloss over my Dior lipstick of the week and in the photos my lips morphed into Angelina's....don't think they looked quite so big in real life, but there ya go!  It was a bright day yesterday, so half my face is bathing in the sunlight through the window (and the little specks are from the  frame around the image, hadn't realised it splattered all the way across my face!).

Wearing:  Hula Hawaiian frilled dress H By Henry Holland, black leggings, vest (worn underneath) and belt Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.  
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: Slingbacks felt a little loose, but other than that fine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.