Thursday 11 October 2012

Day 739 - I Never Want To Play The Games That People Play

Shoes: Black wedge 'Superstar' Bertie 

My Christmas shopping is well under way and I got a couple more things today when I wasn't even looking. I kinda can't afford it all right now, I'd rather spread it out until Christmas, but hey at least I'm organised! I have sooo many people to buy for and the majority of my friends have kids now, so it's multiplied massively over the past couple of years. Anyway, comfort and warmth was key for this outfit and I ended up changing into my black cardigan (warmer) and my polka dot coat too and added some chunky black earrings, which I ended up removing at lunch because my ears were hurting!  I was freezing by the time we got home, even with all my layers!

Wearing: Marilyn Monroe t-shirt Born Idol (ASOS Mens), black skirt and leggings Primark, leopard cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, 'Smiley Fish' clutch Irregular Choice, key necklace, bee and bright turquoise rings all Primark, light turquoise ring my Granny's, pearl ring gift, flying unicorn ring Miss Selfridge.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. Aren't you the cutest! I love those shoes <3 Maybe one day, I'll go back to wearing heels haha. I've been lazy and have just been wearing flats all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie! I'm the opposite, I can't actually walk in flats!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.