Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 761 - If I Could Only See This Night As Another Day

Shoes: Black 'Wing Invador' Irregular Choice 

Hello, was dry today so I actually got outside!  Not saying it will be tomorrow though ; )  I just got this dress last week, it's super short (!) so leggings only for me and I thought these shoes would look great with it, as they've got similar colours to the stars and moons on the dress.  I had to add little nude fishnet socks underneath before going out though, because you know when your toes scrunch up in a shoe and you can't get them straight?  These shoes always do this with bare feet, but the socks sorted it out.  Not entirely convinced I suit the high neckline on this dress, but I love that it's velvet.  I've actually got three more HH dresses that I bought (fast taking over from Pearl Lowe to become the biggest brand in my wardrobe) that I can't wait to wear!  Oh and lipstick if anyone asks is MAC Viva Glam Nicki with my lipstick of the week by Lancome, yes the combo's really so bright that the colour 'bleeds' in photos!

Wearing: Star and moon print dress H by Henry Holland, black leggings and spotty coat Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, tan belt taken from another dress.
Fit: True to size, a little tight across my foot. Just over 4" heel.
Comfort: My arches ached a little, this was my first time wearing them, otherwise ok.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.