Monday 26 November 2012

Day 764 - Doesn't Mean I'm Lonely When I'm Alone

Shoes: Red 'Flashing Lights' Irregular Choice 

Brrrr, it's chilly today!  I wasn't quite sure what to wear, but was looking for warmth with boots and my fleece lined tights!  I originally had on another one of my new Henry Holland dresses (it's mega cute with bunnies on it), but was a little uncomfortable with the length (which is silly because actually these tights are probably more opaque than my leggings).  This is a pretty dress anyway, but as it's cotton you need an underskirt or else it sticks to your tights as you walk and before you know it, it's shuffled it's way up around your waist!

Wearing:  Bird and floral print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins, navy tights and horse print coat Primark, belt taken from another dress.
Fit: True to size, lace up front. 4 1/2" heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: No issues with comfort, just takes a while to get used to the curved sole (similar to Long(er) Lashes boots) and they are quite heavy to lift.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.