Thursday 29 November 2012

Day 766 - I Want To Let You Know You're Driving Me Crazy

Shoes: Black fringed boots Primark 

I'm well impressed that I've been out of the house most of the day and still managed to post this. I'm actually finding I've gotten into a better routine lately and have been managing to post on both blogs, which I was struggling with for a bit. You know once I say this, I'll disappear off somewhere and not be able to post for weeks! Kidding! Hopefully. It was absolutely freezing today, temperatures didn't get any higher than 2 and I'm so thankful I busted out the big boys just in time for the cold snap. In saying that, these boots have been lurking around my room somewhere since last winter anyway. I wanted to recreate the Victoria Beckham catwalk look of wearing a slim fit dress with bulky looking boots. The hem needs to be mid calf really to get the right look, so this fell a little short, but it was a little nod to the look anyway.  I'm not sure I have any slouchy boots that are long enough-most hit mid calf and my knee highs are usually slim fitting. If the weather stays like this though, it'll be boots with dresses from now until March!

Wearing: Grey leopard print shift dress and black tights Primark, pearl handbag Accessorize, turquoise ring my Granny's, pearl ring gift, wolf ring Evans.
Fit: True to size. Full length zip, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.