Sunday 9 December 2012

Day 773 - Hasta Manana, Always Be Mine

Shoes: Green metallic 'Little Fish' Irregular Choice 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...! We're putting up our decorations and tree and every year it seems to get more elaborate and we have less and less room for everything! My Dad takes charge of the decorating, but he's (politely putting it) pernickity! He is actually using a spirit level and measuring tape...I kid you not. Living with someone with OCD tendencies is so difficult and I'm just about going round the twist! I love Christmas but my patience has a limit which is about to be reached! I'm trying to switch-off and have been distracting myself with other things, so it was lovely to get out for some fresh air yesterday as it was a little milder. That means wearing whichever shoes you like without worrying about ice, cue some heeled boots I haven't worn before. You can either wear them completely folded down or half up, like I have and the toy charm can be taken off if it annoys you.

Wearing: Floral dip hem dress Red Herring, suede leggings & polka dot coat Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: I've tried both sizes and while my regular size fit, I was more comfortable in the size-up. Heel 4 1/4", slip on.
Comfort: No issues.

4 comments :

  1. Amazing boots - very festive and go great with the outfit.

    BTW did you see that I.C. have a sale on the Dan Sullivan shoes on their site? Much eye candy to drool over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yessss, already ordered the Gypsy Girl Rose, they came today!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the Gypsy Girl Rose shoes then (they look great in real life - saw them in the Brighton store) - although the cat seemed quite a huge thing to have on the side of them!

    I shall have to shop vicariously at I.C. through you as I am on a shopping ban (especially shoes). I only have 4 pairs of I.C. (last one is the tan 'Apples & Pears' boots which I totally recommend - they are fab! I adore the shoes - my boyfriend thinks they are vile but he has no taste LOL.

    Love the blog BTW - it is a 'must read' every day.

    Regards,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, thank you, ah, I haven't even seen them yet. I got them gift wrapped for Christmas and am trying to be good and not open them before then! Can you recall if the cat swings or if it is stuck somehow?

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.