Friday 28 December 2012

Day 785 - There Were Nights When The Wind Was So Cold

Shoes: Amethyst globe 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

Here's my Christmas Day outfit!  I hadn't really planned anything special to wear this year, although had a couple of possibilities in mind.  It was just my Mum, Dad, sister and I as my older sister and her brood were coming to us on Boxing Day.  In the end I didn't wear either of the 'planned' outfits, after spotting this yet unworn dress.  I figured my new Lady Dragons would look super cute with it.  I just couldn't resist these shoes; I love my original 'globes', so was thrilled they'd been reproduced in new colours this season.  Both colours are gorgeous, but the sparkling amethyst just blew me away! So, I've been stalking them until my-wardrobe came up trumps with a 40% off sale preview!  My outfit felt a little 'thrown together' to be honest and I wasn't entirely happy with it (forgot to take photos of my rings too), but it was comfortable enough to wear, especially with all that eating!  Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Wearing: Purple lace dip hem dress New Look, embellished matador cardigan Swan by Clements Ribeiro, nude jewel leggings and horse necklace Topshop, tortoise belt ASOS and unicorn lace clasp Bambi Cottage.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size (narrow in the toe).
Comfort: After a few hours they can crush the toes.

6 comments :

  1. please let me know if you planning to sell any more of your ladydragon shoes.i am a size 6 and would love a pair.i was lucky enough to get a vivienne westwood bag from my dh last year for xmas and would love to have the shoes to match! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a size 5, your toes would be squished in mine ; )

      Delete
  2. Ooh those shoes are beauties, glad the stalking paid off! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I've been going back and forth about getting them myself for a while now, and now that they're on sale, I just might. I am wondering about the size though. I've heard that recent Lady Dragons run smaller than the older lines, do you think that's true? Because I usually size down on my Lady Dragons, but if they do run smaller nowadays, I might have to get my own size. But still, stunning! So sparkly! I love this colour way the most on the globe ones, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed a difference to be honest (other than that you get a dustbag with the shoes now!), I'll have to measure them and see if there is a difference and get back to you.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.