Saturday 26 January 2013

Day 806 - We Bumpin' In Your Parkin' Lot!

Shoes: Brown fur 'The Beast' Irregular Choice

I didn't intend to venture out today because the pavements and roads were really messy with various stages of yesterdays weather! Bits of ice, snow, slush, frost and wet.  I'm not very confident at walking on that, but the little footpath gritter truck came round and by lunchtime, the main street was once again clear (just wet and covered in salt).  I know it's probably boring wearing 'The Beast' two days running (albeit in a different colour), but I still wasn't convinced it was 'safe' outside.  It was actually totally fine and I could've worn heels, so hopefully that's us over the worst of the weather and back to wearing whatever I like!

Wearing:  Bunny shirt dress H by Henry Holland, suede leggings and horse coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, a little big in the heel (not as much as Long(er) Lashes etc though). Slip on, adjustable buckle on straps. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.