Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 811 - She Don't Got A Lot To Say But There's Something About Her

Shoes: Black 'I'm Bossy' Irregular Choice 

Another glorious day and reason to celebrate with spring-like shoes!  I just saw the weather forecast for the week ahead though and wasn't impressed at some white stuff falling pretty close to home!!  I'm in spring-mode now, please don't burst my bubble!  I almost forgot I had this vest; the print was too cute to pass up with mermaids, dolphins, seahorses and various sea themed items all in a tattoo type sketch.  It's pretty see-through though, so you need a vest underneath, unless you dare to bare.  I quite like the mash-up of prints and textures in this outfit and the skirt is proving very handy, the cost per wear for that is going to be amazing!

Wearing: Black 'Grace' lace skirt Swan by Clements Ribeiro, glitter sea theme vest H by Henry Holland, vest (worn underneath), tights and polka dot coat Primark, leopard cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, stud fastening, 4" perspex heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.