Friday 8 February 2013

Day 815 - I Will Be Late, Don't Stay Up And Wait For Me

Shoes: Pink leopard platform 'Wilma' boots Senso Diffusion at Solestruck 

I almost forgot I had these booties, I haven't worn them for ages. I remember when I first purchased them, seeing them on a blog with a completely monochrome outfit and they looked so striking against the black and white. I thought I might try that yesterday and was initially looking for my Dorothy Perkins 'lace' printed dress, but found this instead (one of these days my wardrobe will actually engulf me, it's so full and so difficult to find anything). I liked the look, just a shame the boots are as flexible as cardboard (!) and therefore not very comfortable against bare ankles (probably not helped by the fact they are bigger than I'd usually wear). I got home with the skin rubbed off my ankles and bleeding a little, thank goodness I didn't wear them any longer or it would've been an even bigger mess!

Wearing: Scribble heart peter pan collar dress F&F at Tesco, black leggings and polka dot coat Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: These are a US9 and quite roomy inside for me, but there's just enough room for me to get them on and off. Platform 3.5cm and heel 5 3/4".
Comfort: Can rub at the ankles.

5 comments :

  1. I love this outfit!
    Your shoes are amazing and the dress is adorable.
    Vanessa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these booties! I remember seeing them on your blog ages ago and thinking they are the most awesome shoes (and how they matched your hair!). Too bad they rub :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great, so bright in real life! Think I need to wear them with tights or longer leggings to avoid them rubbing.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Senso Wilma! I LOVE mine - and they've totally softened up so take heart! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.