Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 821 - She's Probably Up Singing Some White-Trash Version Of Shania Karaoke


Shoes: 'Gypsy Girl Rose' Dan Sullivan 

I'm running a day behind, but have a migraine from hell, so am stopping all 'computing' for tonight after this and going to watch the next episode of Person Of Interest instead.  Am I the only one that watches it?  Took me a couple of weeks to get really into it, but I'm enjoying it now.  I was just thinking what a fun wardrobe I've had this week with Barbie, knitted sweets, now knitted cats and an adorable dolly print.  You know I don't need much encouragement when it comes to the H by Henry Holland range at Debenhams, I buy a lot of stock each season!  Last week when I was shopping, I was making a mental wish list of the HH things I'd like next time Deb's were running a  promotion; then when I looked online and saw this dress which I hadn't seen instore, it took all my willpower not to buy it there and then!  A few days ago, I was buying some MAC things and took a look at the clothes and they had 'up to 30% off' (20% on most of the HH stuff I looked at), so I ordered it.  I wanted loads more including two gorgeous t-shirts, but am waiting until the next promotion.  This dress, I just couldn't pass up, the print is the cheeriest, prettiest one I've seen in a while and I know it'll go with loads and I'll wear it loads.  One thing to note though is the colour isn't black-black like it looks online, it's more a deep charcoal grey (which I'm quite happy with).  You know I like something a lot when I take it out the packet and put it on straight away!

Wearing:  Cartoon girl dress H by Henry Holland, suede leggings, cardigan and coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, lace-up, 5 3/4" heel and 2" platform.
Comfort: The cat is quite heavy and is only attached at the top, so there is a lot of movement when walking. I tried to capture it on camera, but didn't.  This could annoy people-it annoyed me slightly, although at least when it belted off my ankles, I knew it was still attached!  I might have to figure out a way to stick them to the boot, so they are more 'wearable'.  Otherwise no issues.  

4 comments :

  1. I think those are the craziest shoes you have posted so far, fabulous though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness I LOOOOOVE that dress!!! Awesome print (my mind is going: need it needit NEEDITNEEDIT!) :) The shoes are really cute too (is the cat like a little purse? It has a zipper right? V.adorable)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great print, so pretty. Yes the cats are purses, fully lined in yellow satin with zips, quite heavy and very large for whipping your ankles! You can take them off, they are attached with one of those 'phone charm clips' to a leather loop on the boot.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.