Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 871 - Let Me Tell You Now There Are Prices To Fame Alright


Shoes: Nude satin 'Bailey' KG by Kurt Geiger 

Hello chickies! This is one pair of shoes I wouldn't be packing on my trip, my poor wee arches were aching after wearing them for around an hour! I'm staying overnight in Glasgow next week and it's the first time I've been let out of my cave in a looong time. I'm trying to plan my packing well in advance (have always hated packing), but I'm struggling with the narrowing it down to only one pair of shoes thing! Or at least one pair that will go with three outfits and be comfortable enough for me to walk around in day and night without hurting my tootsies. Plus I have no idea of the weather, realistically it could be snow or bright sunshine you know?! I'm considering my Bertie 'Superstar' boots, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's or Irregular Choice...Making Moves or Spatz boots. They all seem quite wintry and it's only the MM that are 'exciting'...oh my pink satin Miu Miu's were another contender.  At the same time I'm trying to figure out dresses that would go with them all. Then I have to downsize the makeup/skincare, hmmm, could you imagine what I'd be like going away for a fortnight? Best not visualise that.

Wearing: Floral wiggle pencil dress ASOS, nude house tights Henry Holland, pink belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, 4 3/4" heel.
Comfort: Aching arches, but they don't rub and are easy enough to walk in.

2 comments :

  1. This dress makes you look like a vintagey-pinup, you're so pretty in it! And btw, I really like your new hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much : ) Yes it's lightened a little since I first coloured it, but still such a pretty shade.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.