Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 884 - When We Up In The Club, All Eyes On Us


Shoes: Blue floral 'Lucite Lovely' Irregular Choice at Schuh 

Hello sweet-cheeks! A little 'archived' outfit from last week that I never had time to post until now. This was...last Friday I think? I'm all muddled with the days and have been in my pj's ever since as I've not been feeling great (ever since this one day where I actually got dressed)! It seems even the smallest 'activity' at the moment sends my body into lock-down. I think there's something in the air making me more sleepy than usual, maybe it's the sunshine! Anyway, I do love this dress. I need to be brave and wear it without leggings or tights (which I think I did last year), but I hate that feeling that something is just a little too short and you're worried it will blow up and expose your knickers for all to see! Anyway it's lovely, with a really full skirt and as you can see I'm not fond of an iron (or at least not for one dress which will only get crushed again anyway). The vamp on these shoes is cut a little higher than the traditional cortesan, so that's something to be aware of as it can get a little tight across my foot. They are also quite a 'hard' shoe, but I didn't have any particular issues with rubbing and they are easy to walk in.

Wearing: London print dress River Island, belt taken from another dress, black cardigan Bonmarche, leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, just under 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.