Tuesday 2 July 2013

Day 897 - I Feel So Lucky, You Wanna Hug Me


Shoes: Black wedge 'Superstar' Bertie 

I was helping to look after my nephews yesterday. Usually my Mum goes to their house to babysit, but seeing as it's the summer holidays and they don't have school or nursery, they came here instead. It was absolute bedlam. As cute as they are, they are three very wild and very loud boys! I think it's taken having grandchildren for my parents to realise just how lucky they were with three easy to amuse, well behaved girls ; ) I had 20 minutes in the morning to get ready, so there was no time for Monster High Monday again, just an easy to wear dress, comfortable shoes and simple makeup.

Wearing: Giraffe print maxi dress Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.