Monday 15 July 2013

Day 906 - This One Is For The Boys With The Booming System


Shoes: Unicorn tie cortesan Irregular Choice 

A cardigan is a staple item for me, but with this warmer weather, I've wanted to ditch it. Looking at my wardrobe though, more often than not a cardigan is required (I spoke of this dilemma when I wore my cape last week). So I've been trying to pick outfits that don't need a cardi and yesterday that led me to my t-shirts. I'm most definitely a dress person, so don't wear tops or t-shirts often, but I have been giving them a try this year. One issue is that I don't have enough bottoms to pair them with! I have very few skirts and still haven't fixed my lace pencil one which shrunk (and the lining didn't) in the wash months ago. However this one is great for summer. Despite the busy print and colours, it works with so many of my t-shirts.  It's been a worthwhile sale purchase and I honestly never expected to get quite as much wear out of it as I have.

Wearing: Grey 'Henry Twins' t-shirt H by Henry Holland, scenic skirt Primark, flower hair comb Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

10 comments :

  1. Oh how I am in love with those shoes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the print fab? To crown it, they have a large unicorn on the sole too!

      Delete
  2. I like your outfit - it works very well together.

    I have the same issue, I'm required by work to wear cardigans (I have to have my tattoos covered up) and it can be quite difficult to coordinate an outfit so it doesn't look like I dressed in the dark:) It's such an annoying rule I'm thinking of changing jobs because of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, ah that must be so annoying, especially in the heat! How is your weather over there?

      Delete
    2. HOT HOT HOT! But I'm not complaining - we have such a long and awful winter, any summer we get in very worth it:)

      Delete
    3. Yeah we're taking bad with getting a full season of real summer, usually only get a week or two.

      Delete
  3. Im not sure why but you look little-girly today!
    feel like someone should give you a blue n pink cloured cotton candy or something hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your whole outfit... HAND IT OVER! (Yes, I know... I'm forceful. #shameless)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.