Wednesday 17 July 2013

Day 907 - Let’s Go To The Beach, Each, Let’s Go Get Away


Shoes: Beige Lady Dragon Cherries Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

I've realised the heat doesn't agree with me! I've been forced to buy hayfever pills, as my Vaseline up the nose and cucumber on the eyes tricks were starting to fail. I already take a lot of medication, so hoped to treat it without more pills, but there's no point suffering right? Then I have this blotchy rash on my chest, which I've stopped itching, but it still looks terrible. My legs are joining in with the blotchy-ness and I've got two unexplained bruises on them and don't even get me started on my burning and parched face. That said, it's so lovely to not have that wet stuff falling out of the sky to worry about and actually getting a (maybe) whole season of summer. This dress is a little tricky to wear as the lining is much shorter. The dress would just be comfortable on me bare legged, but the fear of the lining exposing my booty at the slightest gust (and it's been rather breezy out there), meant I had to rethink this. I didn't want to wear it with leggings as it defeats the purpose of dressing for summer, so I added this little net skirt underneath. It's also lined, so gave me that little bit extra length and it wouldn't blow up in the wind, like the dress would.

Wearing: Blue polka dot tea dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, grey net skirt Primark, red belt gift, ice cream hair bows Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. You look so pretty! Love the outfit and the hair clips are just too cute! Sorry about your health issues - hope the pills help and you get to enjoy the rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.