Friday 2 August 2013

Day 913 - Malcolm In The Middle, That Was Big When I Was Little


Shoes: Mint green courts with stitching detail Alexander McQueen 

Hola! Been a bit of a lull this week because we've had rain or else I've not felt up to getting dressed and going out. This outfit is from Wednesday, when I was thankful for some fresh air. Although it's not been too hot, it's been very humid. I decided to play up the pastel colours, combining mint and lilac and keeping the look soft with this grey leopard print cardigan. Same went for my makeup, pastel shades and trying to break out of the same smudged look I've been wearing for months! The dress is supposed to tie around the back, but the sash is so big, I think it looks pretty at the front in a bow.  I thought you'd appreciate some extra photos of the stitch detail around these courts, in shimmering threads.

Wearing: Lilac midi spot dress Dorothy Perkins, leopard print cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: Run quite large, heel 4 1/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. I love the pastel look, I also like how you've added the leopard print; it "toughens" the whole look up a little xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and those shoes are AMAZINGLY beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.