Sunday 25 August 2013

Day 921 - I Need A Moment To Deliberate


Shoes: Pink satin shoes Miu Miu 

I didn't plan on going anywhere yesterday. Actually I didn't even think I'd bother getting dressed, but I ended up on a very random outing. Making you all curious right?  Long story short, I saw this Vivienne Westwood notebook that is ridiculously gorgeous and currently free (from various places) with the fragrance. I was going to buy online from Escentual, but I already own Boudoir (don't need another one) and couldn't remember what the others smelt like. Yesterday morning, checking my emails, I notice Escentual had a bank holiday offer where you were getting an extra 10 or 15% off and I realised I needed to buy the fragrance NOW. So I get dressed and Mum and I go off to Dundee, pop into Debenhams, then all the way home again. Yes, that WHOLE trip, just to spray perfume. Yes, I'm slightly mental! Debenhams still have an old gwp online, but instore they had the notebook and it's stunning. Anyway I decided on Flirty Alice which reminds me of Parma Violets (do you still get them?) and placed a very expensive and very indulgent (but I'm so excited about) order from Escentual last night. The fragrance, Dior and Guerlain goodies are on their way, whoopee! I hardly had any time to take photos of my outfit and was too tired when I got home. It was super easy to edit them today, because there were so few and so many were for the bin! Unfortunately you don't get to see my cute sparkly teal eyeshadow because I wore my glasses and the handbag photo is an old one because I forgot to take a pic of that. Oh my gosh I just remembered, this was my first time using this bag and I found a gold bracelet in the inside pocket yesterday!!  It's broken in a couple of places, but someone must've dropped it into the bag.

Wearing:  Green patterned dress and black leggings Primark, black cardigan Bonmarche, Jeepers Peepers vintage cat eye glasses ASOS, unicorn ring and gold horse wings necklace Topshop, diamond midi ring my Granny's, flower ring Miss Selfridge, 'Layna' handbag J by Jasper Conran.  
Fit: True to size. 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Did pinch my toes after a while.  

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.