Thursday 29 August 2013

Day 924 - Mama's Still Cooking Too Much For Supper


Shoes: Leopard print 'Edna' Irregular Choice

Some days just don't photograph well, whether that was down to me actually looking like a sack of spuds or the camera making me look like that, I don't know!  I got a shock today though, when it came to editing the images and realising I didn't have all that much to work with, yikes!  It usually comes the day after you've had a particularly nice outfit/hair/makeup too.  It's like an ancient blogging law that you can't look good two days running.  It's to keep you grounded and stop your head from getting too big!  Anyway in the flesh, my makeup was so soft and pretty and my hair was kinda awesome.  The dress, I'm never too sure about if I'm honest.  I don't think the colour does anything for me and it does make me look sack'o'spud like in real life as well as on camera.  Plus it was creased to bits and I just ironed it last week, annoying.com.  I added a belt to try and give the sack shape but meh, don't think it helped.  Add to this the fact my Mum came out with me on my walk to "hold my dress down" as it was a little windier than I/we realised.  Gosh, how embarrassing is that?  I did put on an underskirt, but I shoulda had on leggings or maybe a weighted hem like the Queen!  Such is life as a girl...in a potato sack ; )

Wearing:  Beige polka dot dress H By Henry Holland, belt taken from another dress.
Fit: A little snug, but I wouldn't size up personally. Just over 4" heel.
Comfort: Very comfy and no walking problems.

4 comments :

  1. love this dress so much ... it looks perfect paired with those leopard spotted shoes.
    i have a nighty that looks almost hte same (actually it was a dress but the dots lost thei collar in the washing mashine - so it ended up being my fav home frock)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail leopard print, the bestest print in all the land!!

    Nance
    xoxo

    www.thelittlefloralowl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.