Sunday 6 October 2013

Day 939 - And They Say That A Hero Can Save Us


Shoes: Floral 'Kim Oh No' Irregular Choice 

I've really not had a very good week; my energy levels have just been sapped entirely, so there's not been much in the way of outings and outfits! I forced myself to get dressed yesterday but my heart wasn't in it and I was so tired and lethargic that it was a real struggle. I don't know what's wrong with me, too many early mornings since the work has started on our house perhaps. Three months of that is going to be hell, if I can't even cope after one week! This weekend has been so mild and sunny, it was a pity I didn't get out to enjoy it other than very briefly on Saturday. My hair is getting coloured tomorrow (yipee) which should hopefully give me a wee boost. I was exasperated with it yesterday and had initially tried to wear this scarf as a headband, but decided I wanted it completely covered for going out, so switched to the horse scarf turban instead. I then put on my sunglasses and thought to myself, why have I just wasted half the day getting ready?  When I could've thrown on clothes, put my hair in the turban, the sunnies on and not bothered with makeup-oh I do wonder sometimes!

Wearing: Floral sundress, black vest and leggings all Primark, cardigan Red Herring, patent belt taken from another dress.
Fit: True to size, just over 1" platform and 5" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. I like your outfit - the dress is very pretty. And I like your hair with the scarf headband.

    I'm getting my hair colored (professionally - it's been YEARS since I've had someone color my hair for me, I'm excited) this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have so much hair, I'd imagine it would be difficult to do yourself? Mine is short and there's not much of it.

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit! The dress with the tights: SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.