Friday 11 October 2013

Day 942 - Incompatible, It Don't Matter Though


Shoes: Green suede 'Dolly Mixture' Irregular Choice 

Yesterday was excitement central with a trip to the doctors. I'm kidding of course! It was soooo cold, that I ended up wearing two cardigans and a scarf and was warm enough, but you could feel the bitter wind, brrrr. Today my eyelids are slightly stained from this amazing Lancome pencil! I wore it right up to the crease for a really bright pop of colour as I liked the contrast against my blue hair. So yes it's awesome, but does stain. I was a mish-mash of green actually, not all matching, but I wasn't trying to.  I'm loving these £8 Primark bargain dresses, so pretty and so cheap. I now own 6 of the most recent styles in different prints.  I took three photos of the close-up of my necklace and it wasn't until it came to editing them that I realised his head was stuck down my dress in them all!  I apologise for the rude pony!

Wearing:  Green print dress and leggings Primark, cardigan Red Herring, black patent belt taken from another dress, horse scarf gift, horse necklace Topshop, emerald and midi ring my Grannys, green ring Mawi, other ring (taken from a set) Miss Selfridge.  
Fit: True to size, 3 1/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.