Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 953 - Fear Is Only in Our Minds


Shoes: Embellished suede courts Miu Miu 

Second day running I'm dressed like I'm going to a Christmas party! Not that I have any parties to go to, so every day has to be one for me! These shoes are just too fabulous and there's so many bits and bobs on them to look at. I feel the metal heel sometimes goes unnoticed due to all the jewels and sequins surrounding. This dress is one of my most worn and I don't even remember being overly enamoured with it before it launched. However it's proved so versatile and you can wear all kinds of tights and shoes and boots with it, it's great. The light was playing havoc with my photo taking, as it has been all week. I kept getting a big vertical stripe of light down my middle in the full length shots. Like one of those 'slimming' dresses with the lighter coloured panels!

Wearing: Black and gold star dress Pearl Lowe, black house tights House Of Holland, belt Dorothy Perkins, hairband Primark.
Fit: True to size, if anything, a little long. Heel 4 1/2".
Comfort: No issues.

8 comments :

  1. I have a bit of a weird dislike of heels like this, I feel as though the metal just makes them look a bit "unfinished"? I know that's just me and the embellishments certainly make up for it with this pair, btu I'd usually shy away from exposed heels like this in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, sometimes you can even see the screws and pins attaching the heel to the shoe!

      Delete
  2. Althoough I'm usually here to ogle over your shoes (sigh) I must say, I love your tights. Super cute! I need more cute tights! I usually just wear black opaque ones all the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, thanks, my Dad thinks my 'house tights' are weird!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love that hairband! It's such a great touch of texture and sparkle and looks just perfect nestled into your cute, fluffy hair! Looove

    xo creaturetype.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it perfectly nestled into my hair. it's a thin band, but the way the embellishments sit are just perfect. They are angled slightly upwards and I think that's why it looks so good. Only £4 limited edition at Primark!

      Delete
  4. Just saw some unicorn print litas on Karmaloop and they made me think of you, have you seen them? You should go and check them out, I think they would really suit your style! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG...that's the Irregular Choice fabric they have used. i have two pairs of IC in the exact print. Think JC have stolen it??

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.