Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 955 - Never Understood This Life


Shoes: Green lace 'Ella' Terry De Havilland 

My Tumblr and Facebook pages got a peek at these shoes earlier in the week. However I've not been able to write the full post up until today. The shoes are amazing and well worth waiting for! One of my favourite pairs for sure. I kept the rest of my outfit fairly simple, aside from my sparkly hairband to cover a really bad hair day (it was so ridiculously soft it wouldn't do anything). I don't have much else to add really, so a short post today : )

Wearing: Crochet collar dress Pearl Lowe, black tights and hairband (limited edition) Primark.
Fit: True to size. Heel 5 1/4" and 1" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these, other than the laces are very 'slippy' and can come undone.

6 comments :

  1. OOh, these are NICE! Have you looked at the ICs on Schuh recently? These remind me of a pair that I'm really keen on- they are the sort of shoe-boot ones in navy blue lace!!! I reaaaaaaaaaaally like them but I just don't think I could walk in them! Are they really high (like the Abigail's party ones) or are they walkable in (from your 'super high heel standards!')x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I find Abigails Party really easy to walk in with a very manageable heel, but I know you prefer the lower ones. They look exactly like the older AP's, so I'd think they would all be the same.

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are hot! I can relate because I also have an extensive shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are amazing! As is your hairband. Is it recent? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.