Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day 982 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Irregular Choice Tinky Binky
Shoes: Turquoise 'Tinky Binky' Irregular Choice 

The one thing I've gone back and forth on with the new format, is would I title these weekly shoe posts as something new or continue on my 'shoe challenge'?
Well, back in January (when I last wore shoes), we were nearing 'Day 1000' and so I wasn't sure if I wanted to reach such a momentous event without a 'proper post'. In the end, I've gone with a combo of both. With more or less 20 weeks (as opposed to days) remaining, that would take us into Autumn (Oct/Nov time), so I'm hopeful I'll be in better health by then and can mark the occasion in as sparkly attire as possible!! So here is the very first Shoesday Tuesday, with an unseen before pair of shoes. I was so miffed when I missed these in the sale, but as the saying goes "what's for you, won't go by you" and I ended up finding them slightly cheaper than that sale price, a couple of months later. The uppers are knitted, which is an odd effect and they have a contrast metallic bit, marbled heel and a huge hard-perspex bow. It's placed on the shoe so that it sits up and doesn't lie flat against the shoe or foot, which is pretty cool. These were only my second pair of the newer shaped 'cortesan' and much like the old version, I find they run small. I expected the wider toe to have the opposite effect, but I'm glad I sized up on these.

Fit: 4 1/4" heel, fit small to size, so I sized up.
Comfort: Can't foresee any issues with these. Irregular Choice Tinky Binky Wearing Irregular Choice Tinky Binky

9 comments :

  1. Aww I LOVE these shoes! (and love seeing shoes I haven't seen before:)) I adore the knitted upper and I think that bow is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bow is fantastic! It sits on a little bracket type thing...not sure how secure it feels but time will tell!

      Delete
  2. These are so so so pretty! If they were a little lower, I would totally hunt for them!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to freak out that I won't be able to walk in high heels any longer...it's been over 5 months since I did any walking! Worst nightmare if I had to wear flats or low heels...especially as I don't own any!

      Delete
  3. I have those shoes and I love them, they are sooo pretty! I spent ages wondering if I should get them and so glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the same colour too? It's a pity some of the details were lost a little on the black version, I would've liked to see a contrast bow or something considering there are so many textures on them.

      Delete
  4. I love looking at all your shoes. Not ALL of them are to my taste or would suit me - hey, that's life! - but that doesn't mean I don't think they look great on you and they are such fun to look at. But these, OMG, I need them. They are fabulous! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, absolutely, it would be boring if we all liked the same thing, all the time. Glad we have a mutual liking on these ; )

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.