Friday 27 June 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Chie Mihara Klass

Chie Mihara Klass
I know I pick a lot of higher heeled styles (purely because they appeal to me as it's what I would wear), so I wanted to choose something a little lower, like these. I'm maybe pushing it a bit including them in my regular TSGSI rather than the weekend 'luxe' edition when I look at the price, but oh well! They do have 10% off just now (for an extra 10% off, see details here), so that can be my excuse. They are Chie Mihara 'Klass' £190.50 and the block heel is 3 1/2". Nautical themed outfits are my favourites, I never tire of them, so I knew that's where this one was headed. For once I actually picked the skirt/top first, then looked for shoes (I always do it the other way round).
 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Chie Mihara Klass
Worn with: Kelly Brook red stripe tankini top £19.99 New Look, navy jacquard skirt £36 Dorothy Perkins, Ted Baker 'Casei' bag £119 (sale), Oasis polka dot sunglasses £14, Lancome Soleil Bronzer Protective Mist SPF 30 £24 and Clarins Summer Bronzing Compact £30. Do you like my beachy, nautical themed look?

6 comments :

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!! I would wear this in a flash! You know my love of sailor stuff!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahoy there matey! One of my faves too...the tankini top comes in navy stripe too : )

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit & shoes (just too bad that the postcard isn't a clutch bag! That's what I thought when I first saw it and how awesome would that be, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeautiful! I thought this was a dress when I first saw it - perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.