Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paul & Betty Pretty Lips

Paul & Betty Pretty Lips
These Paul & Betty Pretty Lips sandals are so darn cute! I love a lip print and this glossy, puffy version is adorable on these nude patent sandals. As you can see the top strap has a buckle, the bottom two don't have anything and the second one is elasticated. I'm sure I'd still struggle getting my heel past that bit-I'm wondering if a centre back zip would've made more sense, although I always seem to have to size up on those too (had to send back a gorgeous pair of CJG shoes to Topshop for a similar issue), plus they have a tendency to rub. Anyway, I haven't tried them, so may be making problems where there aren't any. It's perhaps super stretchy.  They have a 4 1/2" heel and are a bit pricier than I'd usually include on my weekly TSGSI, but they have 40% off at the moment (down to £143.40).  I actually really like this look, do you?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paul & Betty Pretty Lips
Worn with: Dorothy Perkins yellow floral jumpsuit £30, cut-out straw hat £20 and red Alex aviator sunglasses £16 Topshop and Joyce In The Hamptons bag Barbara Rihl £282.

9 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.