Sunday 27 July 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Sam Edelman Erin

Sam Edelman Erin
A little later than usual with my luxe edition of The Shoe Girl Styles It. I don't often pick the outfit first, but when I saw this dress, I knew I wanted to style it here. It's got a gorgeous bold, floral print and I wanted a contrast to that, so chose black accessories. I wanted it to look a little fierce, but decadent too. The necklace especially pulls the two themes together very well. The strappy shoes are Sam Edelman 'Erin' £89 (sale) and were exactly what I was looking for as I didn't want simple peep toes or courts. Do you like this look?

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Sam Edelman Erin
Worn with: Maxmara 'Rino' floral dress £205, Ziba 'Tia' statement necklace £47.50 (sale), Lulu Guinness studded lip clutch £475, Dior Diorshow Art Pen £24.50 and Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick £25.

4 comments :

  1. Yes, I like the unusual choice of the necklace. The dress is beautiful and I love Lulu Guinness bags.
    x
    https://booksandbrooches.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.