Thursday 7 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pretty Pony

Irregular Choice Pretty Pony
It occurred to me that in all these weeks, I've not styled a pair of Irregular Choice. I wonder if it's because I own so many myself, that I'm accustomed to styling them in real life and it's not a case of how I would wear them, but how I do wear them. So I made an effort to look for a style I didn't already own and came up with these lovely little sandals. They are called Pretty Pony £44.99 (sale) and if I wore flats, I'd totally buy these. I adore the wee unicorn on the front and the little pom pom and tassel trims. I changed the bag dozens of times for a contrasting colour, not wanting the outfit to be too matchy-matchy but always came back to this one.  I suppose the flash of yellow adds in a little bit of another colour.  It's on the pricey side, but I'm a sucker for a scenic bag! The dress (for once) looks a million times better on the model than the still life image here, so it's worth checking out. Do you like this easy summer look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pretty Pony
Worn with: Pepperberry floral sundress £55 (Bravissimo), DKNY Bryant Park tote bag £215 and ASOS handmade retro sunglasses £35.

4 comments :

  1. Yep, I totally love it! I've pondered these sandals several times (and the Miss L Fire bird ones) but always thought I don't wear the sandals I have enough to justify it (I just bought a pair of comfy, not at all fashionable shoes for lots of pounds on impulse yesterday- I am horrified at myself!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know the pair you mean, they are gorgeous! Oh that's not like you with the impulse buy on something expensive! My account took a whack today with two new pairs of IC Bambi heels ; ) Can't wait for them to arrive.

      Delete
  2. I went to the IC store last time I was in London specifically to buy these, but they were so uncomfortable when I tried them on that I didn't bother :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, how disappointing! They had me wishing I could walk in flats!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.