Monday 25 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pinky Perky (Grey)

Irregular Choice Pinky Perky Grey
Hello all. I'm aiming to be more regular with TSGSI this week, other things seem to have taken priority over the past couple of weeks and I'm a terrible perfectionist, which is a hindrance! If the handbag or shoes or colours or something isn't quite perfect (to me) in the outfit, I can't post it! So now I've got loads of half finished sets, that I'm unhappy with and so I decided to just start afresh this week with something completely different. There's been a definite turn in the weather, so you'll notice my outfits are likely to reflect that! The heating went on today, so it's official, "winter" is here! These shoes are new from Irregular Choice and also come in a gorgeous turquoise (which I'm hoping to style later). The fishy working it's way around your foot is super cool and the not too high heel (3 1/2") will please some. They're called Pinky Perky and are £80 with free delivery from Schuh. For my outfit, I kept the colours pretty much to red and black but the shapes and prints were very interesting. The cardigan features ladybirds, the skirt zombie pinup girls and the bag is in the shape of a perfume bottle. Fragrant, fish, zombie, insect. Not sure there's a link there, but what a fun outfit. Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pinky Perky (Grey)

Worn with:  Voodoo Vixen 'Marietta' cardigan £24.99,  Hell Bunny 'Forever Dead' skirt £26.99 and ASOS quilted perfume bottle bag £18.

2 comments :

  1. I contemplated these shoes but I'm just going to have to try and say no as I have NO space! The cardie is super- like your look! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too, but know what you mean. I've created a 'tower' of shoe boxes right as you walk into my bedroom, reaching up from the floor to the light switch, almost the only bit of free floor space remaining!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.