Friday 29 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Cherry Deer (Black)

Irregular Choice Cherry Deer Black
Hello my lovelies, Friday already, phew! I thought I'd go for an Irregular Choice hat-trick this week and finish off by styling these Cherry Deer Bambi heels (£125). I think this is the first pair I own in real life that I've styled on TSGSI. My 'real' outfit would indeed be very similar. I may wear them with my floral wiggle dress, but my black dresses, especially with the crochet collars are most likely to be paired up with these shoes.  It will give the shoes the most impact!  Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Cherry Deer (Black)
Worn with: Hell Bunny 'Mia' dress £31.99, New Look 200 denier tights £5.99 and Lulu Guinness hands clutch £85.

5 comments :

  1. The dress is lovely. I don't really like the deer on the shoes, but I love the print and the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah the actual shoes are brill even without the heel x

      Delete
  2. Lovely shoes and I like the outfit, like so many other people I am slightly addicted to irregular choice shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, always happy to meet a fellow IC obsessive : )

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.