Friday 12 September 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Boden Mary Jane (Leopard)

Boden leopard print mary jane shoe
Today sees the turn of these gorgeous leopard print Mary Jane by Boden £129. My favourite of all the colours I've featured this week (see yellow here and metallic here). I mean leopard AND mary-janes, what more could a girl ask for?  I also saved the best outfit for last, I adore this! I'm not usually one for velvet but would happily make an exception for this little dress. It's gorgeous and so obviously Wednesday Addams inspired, that I couldn't resist styling it similarly. Black over the knee socks are a must, add a hard glossy bag, pile on the rings and that collar is screaming out for a statement brooch in the centre. The leopard shoes are a nice twist on the whole look and I just love it. I'm feeling like I could easily go back into a 'black phase' and just wear it head to toe, all the time! Do you like this outfit? Remember you can still save 10% at Boden and get free delivery and returns using code J9W3, until September 14th. Plus, if you really fancy this dress (and something else or indeed anything) from Attitude Clothing (just click the link below), then you qualify for free Sunday delivery (order before 12 noon Saturday) and use code SUN50 (when spending £50, UK mainland only, not valid with any other code or sale items) or FREE50 (when spending over £50) for free standard delivery.
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Boden Mary Jane (Leopard)
Worn with: Kill Star 'Addams' velvet dress £49.99, Boohoo Khloe knee high socks £4, Therapy 'Fiona' handbag £35, Miss Selfridge blue stone ring pack £14.50 and Mood statement navette stone brooch £12.

6 comments :

  1. these shoes are amazing - a must have! xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite too. I love leopard print and these shoes are just super lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reeeally want them, but have no room for more shoes right now : (

      Delete
  3. Is it really bad that I have never seen the Addams Family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad that I haven't either?! I've seen bits but never watched the full thing...I do love the Wednesday style of dressing though!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.