Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Dorothy Perkins Black Shoe Boot

Dorothy Perkins Black Shoe Boot
A slightly different offering from me today...yes that's jeans you see!  I was just in the mood for trousers and once I found that long line blazer, it further cemented that it had to be trousers rather than a skirt or dress.  Firstly, the shoes are pointed toe shoe-boots from Dorothy Perkins £24.50 (currently reduced, in the DP 'up to 30% off' event) and feature a 4" feel and open back with two buckled straps.  I love this Jem t-shirt from Truffle Shuffle, I had a few Jem books when I was younger and my favourite colouring book was a Jem one.  I always coloured in lips and eyes first...must be why I turned out to be so makeup obsessed!  I always wanted to be Shana, the one with the lilac 'fro, I thought her hair was the coolest thing ever!  Anyway, as for the rest of the outfit, I need these glasses in my life, they're a gorgeous shape. The bag, I almost bought yesterday before I remembered I already have an old black fluffy tote, so it would be a little indulgent to buy another.  This one is a little more structured than mine, but reasonably similar.  I just noticed they got a pinky one in today though, maybe I need that instead?!  Do you like 'Casual Wednesday'?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Dorothy Perkins Shoe Boot
Worn with:  Magenta long line jacket £29.99 (enter code WICKED20 for 20% off coats/knitwear this week only) and 'Beth' black basic skinny jeans £9.99 both Select, Truffle Shuffle 'Jem and The Holograms' t-shirt £19.99, New Look faux fur shopper £34.99 and Wildfox Le Femme cat-eye glasses £125.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.