Thursday 2 October 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Empire State Of Mind (Green)

ASOS Empire State Of Mind Green
What unusual shoes these are.  The cut-out, especially that almost strap effect at the front are quite unique.  The only thing I'm maybe not keen on is the heel.  It kinda looks like a stuck-on after-thought.  I love the combination of textures and colours in the uppers though.  The shoe-boots are called Empire State Of Mind from ASOS £45 and I just love this Topshop Boutique dress, which was new in that I've teamed it with.  Lovely autumnal colours and print.  I kept it pretty tonal with a deep burgundy fur collar and bag.  Do you like this look?
   The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Empire State Of Mind (Green)
Worn with: Topshop Boutique autumn floral wrap dress £130, Miss Selfridge burgundy fur cape £55, Dune 'Dorisey' bag £69.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.