Friday 10 October 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Party All Night (Black)

ASOS Party All Night black ASOS Party All Night black toe detail
Ooh look at these pretties! A black court in a suede-like finish, with gems and studs and embroidery (which deserved their own close-up image). They're called Party All Night from ASOS £60 and also come in a pretty deep pink velvet. I chose to style them with an embellished black jumper, which I thought perfectly accented the details on the shoes.  Alongside this wonderful midi length, full floral skirt which looks remarkably similar to another high-street one that's several times the price (*cough*Coast 'Rita'*cough*).  Both the jumper and skirt are currently reduced in the sale too, so you could get this complete outfit for more or less the same price as that other skirt!  I accessorised with this fluffy black cat clutch bag.  I bought the pink one last week (and will be buying the black one too) and it's so ridiculously fun and HUGE!  I got the black purse for my sister and now need one myself because the black is super silky (much softer than the pink)...I could stroke it all day!  Do you like this look?

  The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Party All Night
Worn with:  Embellished jumper £29 (sale) and floral prom skirt £24 (sale) both M&Co Boutique and New Look furry cat clutch bag £20.  

4 comments :

  1. I like everything apart from the bag! I'd wear these in black and velvet if they were smaller or flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand the bag not being to everyones taste. It freaked me out at first, it was like roadkill, flat ugly kitty. I realised it was one of those 'hate it so much I love it things'!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it's too roadkilly for me as well :( Poor cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, I just bought the black one too and the purse and my Mum wanted 2 purses for my cousins kids for Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.