Sunday 12 October 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoe Boot

Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoe Boot
Better late than never they say, so here I am with a much later than planned Sunday TSGSI. I've got one of those headaches that makes you wonder if you'll even wake-up in the morning, so thought resting and sleeping would help, but it didn't.  So, if in doubt, blog! I watched Alvin & the Chipmunks (seen it before), fleeting moments of Stand By Me (seen it before) and Monster In Paris (never seen it) and cried at Tarzan (seen it once before). Fun times! Onto 'work' now and I was feeling a tad Halloween inspired and decided to just run with it ('tis the season afterall). They are kinda modern witchy aren't they? I think they are rather lovely, with a fab print and cut-out detail, weird sticky out adornment and black suede trim. They are Marc by Marc Jacobs £194 and available in sizes 2-6. I teamed them with this Manoush dress, which has a gothic dolly feel. The collar close-up, is actually cross-stitch and there's the flower brooch detail below that.  I'm most definitely getting an Ulyana Sergeenko vibe from this outfit! So it seemed appropriate to add the black lace veiled hairband and these little lace gloves.  Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoe Boots
Worn with:  Manoush short dress £212, Maison Michel hair accessory £86 and Too Chic lace gloves £43.   

6 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I love that dress. Pity it is high end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They should give us it for free because we like it so much ; )

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the shoes, can't figure out what the print is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Even on the close-up zoom, I was squinting to try and make something out, it looks so pretty but I just don't know if it's supposed to be anything!

      Delete
  3. These shoes are super cute and I love the whole outfit! So nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.