Friday 7 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Leopard Glitter Courts

Topshop Leopard Glitter court shoes
These shoes look totally different close-up from what I had in my mind when I looked at the smaller image.  I thought they were smooth glitter, not all that unlike my old Office pink pair.  However on the zoom, they've kinda got this meshy fabric overlay.  Still sparkly, so I like them regardless! You can find them here at Topshop £50 and they also come in an ankle boot if that's more your thing.  I teamed them with an entirely Topshop outfit; this cute faux fur trim lbd, black tights, a fluffy bag and a statement necklace.  What do you think of this look?
   The Shoe Girl Styles It: Leopard Glitter Courts
Worn with: Feather hem bodycon dress £40, marabou feather box bag £45, 120 denier black tights £8 and navette stone collar £18.50 all Topshop.  

5 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.