Monday 10 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Schuh Drive

Schuh Drive floral court shoes
To coincide with my latest Pink Haired Princess post, a review on a very cute teal dress, I will be styling David Emanuel at Bonmarche items all week.  I've spoken more about the collection in that post, but there are hidden gems in there, believe me.  So the shoes today are Drive by Schuh £45, not a drive-by Schuh because who would shoot at shoes?  A drive-through Schuh now that would be cool...imagine that.  Anyway they remind me of the Ted Baker stuff this season, same colourful floral print but half the price!  I teamed them with this lace sleeved dress, some seamed tights and a grey hat and big teal, fluffy stole.  Do you like this look?
     The Shoe Girl Styles It: Schuh Drive
Worn with: David Emanuel lace sleeve dress £35 Bonmarche, grey fedora £22.50 (sale), teal fur collar £31.50 (sale) and gold geo brooch £3.50 (sale) all Miss Selfridge, Topshop black seam tights £8.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thought you'd approve! Miss S have some lovely hats just now.

      Delete
  2. love the shoes and just about obsessed with anything faux fur at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I used to be obsessed with fur in the late 90's but feel a revival coming on!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.