Friday 12 December 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Empire State Of Mind

ASOS Empire State Of Mind black shoe
Hello lovelies, a little late tonight due to a physio appointment, but today I'll be styling these little shoe boots.
They are ASOS Empire State Of Mind £45 and eagle eyes will remember the green version I used back in October. The black pair have the same shape and cut-outs, but the material is a little less interesting than the green, missing that texture and metallic finish. However they were exactly what was required for this outfit. Consisting of a gorgeous floral shift dress from Coast (with 20% off until Sunday) and I just want to put a furry collar or stole with every single outfit just now. Guaranteed to make anything look chic! The little embroidered bird clutch is from Topshop. Now, confession time, I've just looked at that outfit from October using the green shoes and it turns out it's very similar to this one! Fur, floral dress, ahem, oops! Sack me! Hey it just shows I choose looks very close to my own style and know that style very well! Do you like these shoes and the outfit? Do you prefer this or the green one?The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Empire State Of Mind
Worn with: Coast Aurelia floral dress £76 (sale), mongolian stole £79 and embroidered leather clutch £40 both Topshop.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.