Monday 15 December 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist MLP Celestial Sneaker

Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial Sneaker
Oooh could it be, trainers to style today? Indeed it is and as you can see they are My Little Pony, so definitely on the more interesting scale of all things flat and sporty!
They are by Iron Fist, the My Little Pony Celestial sneaker £54.99 (sale). Finally the UK are getting the MLP collection from Iron Fist, remember my beautiful dress from last year? Well there's that vintage style print and then this 'celestial' range, which is ever so pretty with the galactical ponies and splashes of glitter.  I would actually consider getting these trainers for wearing to physio, they are that cute!  I teamed them with a vintage style MLP sweatshirt from Truffle Shuffle (who coincidentally have 20% off which ends tonight, code WRAPPED20) and this adorable polka dot furry coat from Topshop.  It's unusual you get a print with fur fabric, so that's pretty cool.  Also how ridiculous is this SkinnyDip iPhone cover in multi coloured fake fur?  Crazy cute.  Do you love the trainers, what do you think of this fun and furry look?  The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist MLP Celestial Sneaker
Worn with:  Topshop faux fur polka dot coat £89, Truffle Shuffle My Little Pony retro heart sweater £29.99, Dorothy Perkins black slim leg trousers £20 (sale), Miss Selfridge shimmer slogan clutch £16 and SkinnyDip faux fur iPhone 5c case £15. 

4 comments :

  1. Awwwww, this is SUCH a sweet outfit!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Topshop just released a bag that matches the coat, AFTER I posted this, grrr!

      Delete
  2. Oh, they're so cute. I actually wore trainers for a lot of my time Las Vegas. But I was glad to get out in heels in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm feeling strange when I wear heels now to physio because I'm accustomed to wearing flats at home. I'm realising how much my legs are worked in high heels!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.