Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Pitcher (Silver)

asos pitcher silver court shoes
How are you all today? This was a really fun look to put together, drawing inspiration from the bag rather than the shoes (though they did tie in).  It actually all came together very organically and lately my TSGSI posts haven't been stressing me out, which is good.
So the shoes are new in at ASOS, there's definitely a Sophia Webster influence in their latest styles (seems to be a trend in itself recently). The Pitcher courts £50 come in silver with green and turquoise jewels or pale pink with pastel embellishments. I might style those at some point too! First thing on my list for this outfit was the Skinny Dip 'unicorn tears' cup bag. I mentioned this on Facebook and Tumblr earlier, but I was desperately in love with the Moschino 'McDonalds' milkshake bag last season. I can't tell you the amount of times I had to talk myself out of buying it (the price was rather ridiculous). So I was ecstatic to see this interpretation in the latest issue of the ASOS magazine, which arrived this morning. I went to order it straight away and couldn't find it, which was no surprise as I knew I hadn't missed it yesterday. Then I stumbled upon it and it was low in stock, so I bought it immediately! It sold out, but as is the usual way with ASOS they seem to get more stock and it's back now. I'd be quick though, all SD bags appear to be quick sellers. So I'm ridiculously excited for it to arrive tomorrow (bet it will be a late delivery and keep me hanging)! I kept the dress simple for this look, a lovely pale blue midi dress. I did add some more kitsch, with these dinosaur sunglasses from Urban Outfitters and a 'Zombie' in the style of 'Barbie' necklace.  What do you think of this look?  The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Pitcher (Silver)
Worn with:  Chi Chi midi dress £58.49 (sale),  Skinny Dip 'unicorn tears' novelty bag £28, Spangled dino sunglasses £35 and Kreepsville 666 pink diamante 'zombie' necklace £9.99.    

2 comments :

  1. I hope you have your parcel by now, since the post is from yesterday and you said it would be delivered today! I hope so! The dress is really cute and I loooved it, but loooved even more the silver embellished shoes! Great pick, I love shoes (who doesn't!) I am now following you on bloglovin, so that I don't miss your posts!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did eventually arrive, so excited with it, it looks awesome! Thank you Denise, glad you like the outfit. I've followed you back x

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.