Thursday 16 April 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Cupcake Heels

Iron Fist Cupcake Heels
Hello, another week flown by! I've got physio tomorrow, so it'll likely be a late post then too and yes, I'm still sounding like a gruffy man. How long can a cold last?!  However, here we are with a fabulously fun outfit.
Starting with the shoes, from the new Iron Fist collection. The Cupcake heels £52.99 are really cute with a nice chunky heel and large cupcake and heart detail on the front. I decided on an equally colourful look, with this Uttam Boutique holiday print pencil skirt and coordinating plain cardigan from Dorothy Perkins. I added this kitsch 'motel' brooch (and marvelled at how well my prints and colours matched) and these pastel River Island sunglasses. I'd feel happy in this outfit, I like it a lot, it's lively and quirky. What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Cupcake Heels
Worn with: Dorothy Perkins bright green cardigan £16, Uttam Boutique sunset pencil skirt £45, Yaz Bukey 'motel' brooch £46 and River Island 'Kelly' sunglasses £13.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, this whole outfit is so very cute and perfect for spring. I love the IF shoes too - make a change from their usual super high heels. I am pinning this for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, glad you like it. Yeah, IF are a bit all or nothing with their heels, so it's nice for something in between.

      Delete
  2. mmm... for me, a cold lasted once 2 weeks. Really bad, so I don't wish it to anyone! I loved these shoes! They are literally so sweet! And I loved how you styled them. The cardi is amazing, the glasses too! An outfit that I would really wear! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. Argh, I was feeling rather sorry for myself this morning, all stuffed up, sore ears, coughing etc (think it's always worse in the morning), but I'm hoping it's on it's way to passing soon! Hope you enjoy your weekend x

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.