Wednesday 29 July 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Did You See That

feet wearing black trainers with red fluffy tongue
Hola! I was intrigued by these trainers in the 'new in' section this week, so thought I'd attempt to style them. It's not often I choose flats or trainers, because I tend to stick to my own style, but if I were inclined to wear them, I'd totally do it like this!
So the shoes are ASOS Did You See That £35 (great name by the way). The uppers are black fabric with a snakeskin leather effect finish and white rubber sole. They are trimmed with a fluffy red cuff, which is the part that I was attracted to. I'd wear them with this Evans smudge print dress (going to try and have one TSGSI post each week that caters for plus size), Topshop sunglasses and makeup and this kitsch baseball bag from SkinnyDip. It's fun but casual and easy to wear and probably provides much needed warmth around the ankles in this 'summer' weather! Would you wear these? What do you think of this look?Polyvore outfit set containing ASOS trainers and plus size clothing
Worn with: Evans smudge print swing dress £38, Topshop 'Lexi' sunglasses £16, Lip Perfector in Maraschino £6 and Bronzing Illuminator in Reflect £12.50, EcoTools bronzer brush £9.99 and SkinnyDip baseball bag £25.

10 comments :

  1. That's a sweet name, for sure, and I liked the shoes! For me they are like sneakers with embellishment and I like them - they must be very comfortable and nice for a trip - I am alread imagining!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ball bag is super cool!!!! I'd love one like that!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like these shoes if they didn't have the red fur (something about that just doesn't do it for me), but I really like how you styled them, especially the fun bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I think something about these trainers reminds me of Fraggle Rock. I don't think they're my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yes I could see that. I loved that programme!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.