Saturday 11 July 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Free Fish Ray (Glitter)

stock image of Free Fish glitter Ray flat shoes with bow on white background
Hello lovelies, awful humid today, I'm melting a little. Breezier outside I believe, but until I figure out a way to plug a PC into the soil and therefore blog outdoors, I'm staying inside! I've picked another pair of flats for TSGSI today, the second time this week, which is unlike me. I love this whole look though, it's fabby.
Starting with the shoes which are called Ray by Japanese 'jelly' brand Free Fish. This particular style comes in various colours (LOVE the leopard print), but I picked the silver glitter. Reduced to a tenner in the sale, brilliant! I would wear them with this utterly adorable safari dress by Uttam Boutique, the print is just so lovely when you see it up-close. I decided to stick with the wildlife theme with these gorgeous sunglasses from BooHoo and finished the look with this stunning vanity bag. It's pearly red with a big anchor embroidered on the front. It has a short handle but also comes with a detachable longer strap. I've had my eye on it for some time and it's in the sale now, so I might treat myself.  A cute wee giraffe following you around, optional!  What do you think of this look?Polyvore outfit set of Free Fish glitter jelly shoes with safari print dress
Worn with: Uttam Boutique Noah tea dress £33 (sale), Collectif sailor vanity bag £37.49 (sale) and BooHoo 'Ava' leopard print sunglasses £5.

8 comments :

  1. I liked them, glittery shoes are nice and flats, jelly, must be very comfortable! I loved the bag you showed, so sweet!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely vintage vanity case style bag, great!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish the dress went up to my size, I love that print.

      Delete
  3. Very nice - I love this print and have the top - it is even better in person and looks great with a red accent. The print reminds me a little of the forest type prints on All Saints clothing from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see they have it in skirt form too, just lovely.

      Delete
  4. I really like these shoes (give me pvc shoes any day!) and the dress you chose is super cute (kind gives me a Jurassic park feel which I like.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cheap too. Yes it does look a little like that, such a lovely print.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.