Sunday 26 July 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Terry de Havilland Jay

stock photo of orange and pink wedge shoes on white background from side
Yo, yo, yo, what's happening today? I've been doing a little bit more in my shoe room, starting to get things organised properly, rather than the 'thrown in' look it's been sporting. It's amazing the difference it makes, when there's some order to the shoes. Very hard work and time consuming though. I haven't forgotten about the second part of the shoe room post, it's just been delayed with illness, but I'm hoping to tackle it this week. I was actually browsing through all the photos I've taken along the way earlier today.  Then once the room is complete, we can have a proper tour!  Very exciting!  Anyway, back to today and a luxe TSGSI for the weekend.
I actually worked this look around the jumpsuit. I saw it a few weeks ago and fell in love with it (which is unusual for me considering it's 'trousers') and so picked accessories from there. I think it needs a bright contrast, so I opted for these Terry de Havilland 'Jay' wedges £119 (sale). Sarenza have an ace sale on TdH shoes just now and I'm excited to say I have a pair on their way to me (that I styled here, yes the CLOWNS). The jumpsuit is by Finders Keepers and I added this adorable Choupette kitty bag. Yes, Karl Lagerfeld has made it possible to have his cat on almost any item of clothing now! I'm actually very tempted with this because it's just popped into the sale. The most expensive item from this set, is the sunglasses, but aren't they gorgeous? Miu Miu glitter, half rim thingies. I adore them and this whole look, what about you?Polyvore outfit set for Terry de Havilland wedge shoes with jumpsuit
Worn with: Finders Keepers 'Young Spirit' floral jumpsuit £175, Karl Lagerfeld & Tiffany Cooper 'Choupette' face bag £62 (sale) and Miu Miu half rim glitter sunglasses £255.

6 comments :

  1. The cat is hilarious and the glasses are very tempting!Not sure about the shoes though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If those sunglasses were a third of the price, I'd be all over them! I wasn't that convinced with the half frame thing at the start, but they've grown on me. Love the kitty bag.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are fine and that the tour can come soon! I loved the jumpsuit and shoes, but that cat purse is glorious!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. I don't know why that jumpsuit appeals to me so much, but I think it's lovely. The cat is super cute!!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, how fab about the clowns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.