Thursday 13 August 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Performer

stock image of ASOS Performer shoes with embellished heel shown from side on light grey background
Hola, it's really humid here today (actually too warm for me, roasting indoors) and I seem to have impeccable timing at choosing an outfit not weather appropriate to the day! Never mind.
The shoes are ASOS 'Performer' £55 in lime or yellow (I find myself second guessing colours on this new computer all the time) with an embellished heel. The heel is actually a floral print anyway and then there's the 3 dimensional flowers on top of that. I would wear them with these slim, patterned trousers from Topshop and keep the top half simple, with this plain fitted cardigan from Miss Selfridge. I added a Choupette clutch bag by Karl Lagerfeld which is in the sale, or it comes in tote form if you need to carry more around. What do you think of this look?Polyvore outfit set containing ASOS Performer shoes
Worn with: Miss Selfridge blue button thru top £16, Topshop wild flower cigarette trousers £39, Karl Lagerfeld navy Choupette clutch £67 (sale).

8 comments :

  1. That's a cute outfit! I like the shoes, the flowers are cute but (let's all join in now) they are too high for me!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the shoes, I like shoes with a twist, like the embellished heel! And I loved its color, plus the clutch with the sweet cat!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes, except for how pointy the front is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree they'd be prettier with a rounded toe.

      Delete
  4. Love the shoes and love the bag (though why are these cute bags always so small?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It does come in a tote bag though, which is bigger.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.