Thursday 8 October 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Mal E Bow


Hello lovelies. Another outfit for you and your Irregular Choice post for the week. Speaking of, you must see the one I wrote on Pink Haired Princess (if you haven't already) with all my character heels and the history of them. It was hard work, but a lot of fun to document and see all my shoes together. There's an amazing variety there already and likely more to come!
Today though, I'm looking at the new season Mal E Bow in navy spot £80. I love this style and this time there's lots to choose from, with metallic bows/lace uppers, then this spotty style all in various colours. The bow on the front is lacey and the shoes aren't sheer like the originals. They are finished with a metallic heel and trim. I would wear them with this pencil skirt from Oasis. How lovely is that print? It's actually made up of prints by William Kilburn (an 18th century botanical artist) taken from The V&A archives. I'd wear it with a plain jumper, cardi or top like I've chosen here and finish with a nice big brooch. This one from House of Fraser is super shimmery. I couldn't resist adding this flamingo bag, which is most definitely next on my shopping list. What do you think of this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Mal E Bow
Worn with:  Topshop grey ribbed v neck top £12, Oasis 'Midnight Garden' pencil skirt £28 (sale), Indulgence blue/green flower brooch £15 and SkinnyDip flamingo bag (exclusive) £28. 

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.